As one of the first Malta law firms actively involved in the provision of legal services to companies in the gaming and betting industry, GTG boasts one of the country’s most dynamic teams in the field. Since 2004, we have assisted a vast number of clients obtaining their remote gaming licenses in Malta and across Europe, whilst providing ongoing support on any aspect related to the operation of the licence holder.
Our comprehensive expertise in other relevant and related areas including Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Law, payments, ISPs, data protection, employment law, intellectual property law, and fintech enables us to provide practical and nuanced guidance and advice across multiple disciplines.
Our dynamic teams of lawyers and industry regulatory specialists can:
- Offer advice on the optimal jurisdiction for a client from a regulatory perspective
- Assist in obtaining a gaming license in Malta, in another EU member state, or from jurisdictions such as Isle of Man, Canada and the US, and provide the necessary assistance through a one-stop-shop service
- Offer advice on all aspects of business including media and data rights agreements
- Advise local license holders on regulatory obligations
- Provide a full range of commercial and regulatory, corporate law and dispute resolution services
Our services are also complimented by GTG Corporate, our dedicated CSP and advisory arm, which is duly authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to act as a Class C Company Service Provider and offers specialised guidance in corporate, regulatory & compliance matters including the incorporation of companies and set ups in Malta. Our advisory practice also provides licensed operators with ongoing compliance support, outsourcing of key positions and Continuous Professional Development programmes.
Gaming & Betting Law Insights