GTG intends to further expand its Regulatory Advisory Team and are thus seeking to fill in new positions as Regulatory Analysts to support our Regulatory Advisors and Lawyers.
The successful applicants need to be fresh, dynamic and of a flexible but practical mindset to analyse various complex regulatory issues and adapt to cross‑sectorial application of the Law.
- Hold a university degree in Law, Financial Services, Economics, Banking and Finance, or Accounting.
- Previous experience in the corporate, commercial, financial services, gaming and technology practice areas will be considered an asset but are not a requirement.
- Excellent command of the English language and fluency, both written and verbally;
- Have a predisposition of understanding law and regulatory frameworks
- Have a professional mindset and excellent communication and writing skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Having a high degree of self-sufficiency, organisational skills and pro-activity;
- Ability to work within a supportive team;
- Be diligent, reliable, and have a keen eye for detail.
- On the job training;
- Development opportunities in an expanding firm;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package
Are you the right candidate for the job? Apply Now